Monday, 26 August 2013

NOTW: Barry M Prickly Pear Gelly and Nail Art Pen


Hi beauties! 

This week's nails were Barry M's lovely Prickly Pear shade of Gelly polish. In case you don't already know, I'm crazy about the Gelly range. The polishes are such good quality and excellent price. Also, the brand's wide availability is also extremely tempting! 
To achieve this design which was completely out of the blue I simply used two coats of the Gelly polish. Once dry, I grabbed Barry M's nail art pen in white and decided to draw a white tip on each nail apart from the 4th on which I decided to go for a polka dot design. 
It took a while to get used to the pen, however, after a few tries I got the hang of it and began getting creative. I find that prickly pear is a really good colour for designing on because it goes really well with any white design, enabling you to get as creative as you like. 

Overall...
I loved using the nail art pen and as always, loved the Gelly polish. Both excellent buys and highly recommended to anyone who enjoyed messing around with their nails! 
Nail Art Pen £4.99
Gelly Polish £3.99 

9 comments:

  1. I love the polish color- a light, muted out purple. This my first time hearing about Gelly Polish brand. Do you know where I can purchase it? I would love to try it! :D

    http://ah-hadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun. Gelly is a range by Barry m. If you're in the uk it's widely available in boots, SuperDrug and online beauty sites like beautybay. If you're in the USA I'm not too sure but Barry m is really popular so I'd check your big beauty retailers xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! You're fab at nail art- I'm rubbish! I've heard so much about the Prickly Pear shade, and it's truly gorgeous :-) Must pop it in my shopping bag sometime!

    Much love,
    Jess / www.gingerlypale.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour :-)

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely obsessed with this nail polish! great post! xxx

    thefashionlopedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I love the idea. Have to try it one day. I follow you now. Maybe you want to follow me too

    ----
    BeautyKissesUK.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour! Everyone raves about Barry M polishes but the few that I have I wouldn't say are that amazing, maybe I just haven't found the one for me. I have one very similar in the Models Own range, you should try it out.

    I read your bio and oh my god you actually have the best job ever!! Beauty PR?? Wow, such a lucky girl! :)

    xx

    p.s. thanks for following me!

    www.lana-loves-lipgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subject matter in this blog are usually great in addition to appreciative.

    Public Relations Firm Toronto & PR Companies in Toronto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig