Monday, 30 June 2014

Braun IONTEC Satin Hair 7 Brush Review!


Braun IONTEC Satin Hair 7 Brush
Hi beauties!
I was very kindly sent the revolutionary Braun IONTEC brush* to test, and it couldn't have come at a better time as I've recently had a little bit of trouble with flyaways (probably due to my hair always being straight anyway and me not brushing it very often for that reason). 

The Braun Satin Hair 7 brush with active ions is a revolutionary innovation in the world of haircare! This brush is supposed to infuse hair with shine whilst smoothing, removing static and eliminating frizz and flyaways instantly! The ion jet in the brush releases millions of active ions creating a halo around your hair and working a little bit like a conditioner by instantly taming frizz and smoothing the hair! 



My thoughts...
A simple flick of the on button will bring out a green glow which forms around your hair as you brush. There's no noise, vibration or heat, it's just like brushing your hair with any regular brush - apart from the finished result! Having first de-tangled my hair by holding onto the mids and brushing downwards, I then proceeded to softly brushing it from the roots down. I was really amazed with the results. My flyaways were instantly smoothed down and my hair was definitely shinier! 

Overall...
I was really impressed with this brush, it definitely delivered the promised and I can now kiss goodbye to my flyaways! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is having the same hair issues as me or who suffers from frizz, as you will definitely be amazed with this brush! It will also come in really handy if you're going on holiday and like me tie your hair up a lot causing it to break with the heat and sea water/chlorine exposure. Highly recommended! It is slightly more costly than your average brush, but it does a heck of a lot more than your average brush, and it is well worth the money! RRP: £21.99.

Available from Amazon 

6 comments:

  1. What an interesting idea. I do occasionally have a problem with static hair, and when I do get it it's pretty bad, but more often my hair is just frizzy if I haven't attempted to blow dry or straighten it. The price really isn't too bad so I would consider getting one x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome hairbrush! My flyaways are terrible, so this brush would be perfect for me. :D

    Now following! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, thank you for visiting my blog and for your heart warming comments, I really appreciate. ;) Btw, I'm following you back now so we can keep in touch! Nice blog you have, see your next post!

    Love,
    CAssie Thriftier
    new post
    Bloglovin'
    Chicisimo
    Instagram
    Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. The product is very good and excellent.
    It looks very ordinary but very great.
    find this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig